1. What to wear? Today will be partly sunny, with a high near 85. Tonight will be mostly clear, with a low around 70. Expect a 30 percent chance of showers before 2 p.m, according to the National Weather Service.
2. First Steps. Join the this morning at 10:00 a.m. for stories, songs and finger plays. This special program is for parents and caregivers with babies up to 18 months. One baby per lap is recommended.
3. Orchids. The monthly meeting of the Florida West Coast Orchid Society is tonight at 7 p.m. at the Pinellas County Cooperative Extension, 12520 Ulmerton Road. Learn about orchid pesticides and cattleyas tonight.
4. Groundbreaking. Head to Highland Recreation on Tuesday, May 15 at 5 p.m. for the The ceremony offers the opportunity to see design plans and ask questions about the new recreation complex.
5. Music & Dance. Enjoy a night of music and dance from Broadway's best at the . Music includes favorites from Cabaret, Chicago, A Chorus Line, Damn Yankees, Gypsy, Godspell, Guys & Dolls, My Fair Lady, South Pacific and more.
The shows go through May 13. Performances are Tuesday through Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. Tickets are $25, $12 for students (19 and under). For more information call (727) 587-6793.