1. What to wear? Expect another mostly sunny day with a high near 84. Tonight there will be patchy fog. The low will be around 64, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Super Dough. Play with clay today at 10 a.m. at . Children, ages 3-5, can create original pieces of art using cookie cutters, press molds and free hand forms. Cost is $5 for residents, $6.25 for non-residents. Please preregister. The next class is April 12.
3. Firkins & Food Trucks. , 518 West Bay Drive, . Admission of $30 includes a souvenir sampling glass. Proceeds benefit charity. The event is part of Tampa Bay Beer Week.
4. Beach Nourishment. Plans for the including Indian Rocks Beach will be presented at a meeting tonight at 6:30 p.m. The meeting will be in the Belleair Beach Community Center, 444 Causeway Boulevard in Belleair Beach.
5. Orchid Hunt. The West Coast Orchid Society holds its monthly meeting tonight at 7 p.m. at the , 12520 Ulmerton Road. Visitors are welcome. Classes include a program by Bill Thoms on orchid hunting in the Philippines. There will be orchids for sale.