Largo has plenty of great spots to watch Super Bowl XLVI. Here are five suggestions. Please feel free to add more ideas in the comments section:
1. AJ's Sports Bar & Grill. This , 7210 Ulmerton Road, has big screen TVs, pool tables, darts, and a menu, which includes wings, burgers and pizza. They have Super Bowl specials on beer, pizza, and wings.
2. Barley Mow Brewing Company. Come watch the game on a special, big screen TV. There will be regular happy hour specials from 3 until 7 p.m. The 518 West Bay Drive brewery in the location formerly of
3. Deuces Sports Bar & Grill. This 426 West Bay Drive locale is co-owned by NFL star Dexter McCluster and his parents. The big question- will you be able to watch the game with McCluster? His father, Marcus, said people would just need to come out and see. Before and after the game a DJ will play live music. The $0.50 wing special runs until halftime. All of the televisions will show the game. There will also be a Las Vegas trip raffle.
4. Sports Rock. This bar will offer a free buffet and drink specials for Super Bowl Sunday. They will have a live DJ after the game. Some of the specials include- Captain Morgan $4, $3 large domestic drafts, $1 small domestic drafts, and more. The game will be shown on 16 HD TVs.
5. Sportsters. Come to this, 10637 117th Dr, for a huge free buffet and drink specials. All of the TVs will broadcast the game.
•Thanks to , 9700 Ulmerton Road, for letting us take a photo of their mouth-watering Super Bowl baked goods.