1. Golf Course Open House. Free golf at the Largo Golf Course on Sept. 29. The day will include golf skills challenges, beat the pro games, corn hole, and golf instruction tips. Hot dogs and drinks will also be provided. Please RSVP for a tee time at (727) 518-2034 or visit LargoGolf.com.
- When: Saturday, Sept. 29 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- Where: Largo Golf Course, 12500 Vonn Rd.
2. Food Truck Rally. Love food trucks? Head to Our Savior Lutheran Church on East Bay for 13 of the Tampa Bay area's "most popular" food trucks on Saturday.
- When: Saturday, Sept. 29 from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Where: Our Savior Lutheran, 4825 East Bay Dr. (near intersection with U.S. 19)
3. Largo Open-Air Market. Browse through a variety of local food vendors, crafters and jewelry artists.
- When: Saturdays through 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. through May 25
- Where: Largo Community Center
4. Crusing for Critters Fun Run. The motorcycle fun run benefits the Humane Society of Pinellas. The event starts at the pub with breakfast for $5. The $20 entry fee includes a t-shirt, door prize ticket, gift bag and more. The run goes from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- When: Saturday, Sept. 29 starting at 10 a.m.
- Where: Starts at Screwie Louie's Porpoise Pub, 8701 Seminole Blvd., Seminole
5. Saturday Night Fun for Families.
- Fathers and daughters can enjoy a night of dinner, dancing and games at the Largo Community Center(400 Alt. Keene, Largo 33770) on Saturday, Sept. 29 from 5 until 9 p.m. Cost is $50 per couple and $15 for each additional daughter. Spaces are limited. For more information, or to reserve your spot, call (727)518-3125.
- Mothers and sons can enjoy Saturday, Sept. 29, from 6 until 8 p.m., the Highland Recreation Complex “Mother Son Messy Madness” will feature exciting “messy” games that put moms in competition with their boys. Cost is $20 per couple, and $8 for each additional son, includes pizza, dessert, beverages and a gift to take home.