1. Open Air Market. Largo's fresh market returns to the community center Saturday. Shop for local produce, food, crafts and jewelry. There will be entertainment and family fun.
- When: Saturday 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Where: Largo Community Center, 400 Alt Keene Rd., Largo
- Cost: No admission fee. Items available for purchase.
2. Glow Bowling. Head to Liberty Lanes on Sunday and help the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society at the "Glow in the Dark Cosmic Bowling Event." Call (727) 543-4536 for more information.
- When: Sunday from noon until 2 p.m.
- Where: Liberty Lanes, 11401 Starkey Rd., Largo
- Cost: $20 per bowler includes two games of laser bowling, shoe rental, glow necklace and snacks.
3. Belle of the Ball. For Homecoming 2012 the Belle of the Ball Project is distributing dresses Saturday to high school girls in need. The organization is also accepting donations of gently used or new party dresses, purses and shoes on Saturday.
- When: Saturday 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Where: Seminole Mall, 11201 Park Blvd., Seminole (next to Ross Department Store)
4. Full Monty. Largo's Eight O' Clock Theatre presents "The Full Monty." Some unemployed steel workers decide to make some quick cash by creating a strip act at a local club, after they hear how much fun their wives had on a "Girls' Night Out."
- When: Through Sept. 23; Thursday through Saturday 8 p.m., Sunday 2 p.m.
- Where: Largo Cultural Center, 105 Central Park Dr., Largo
- Cost: $25.50
5. Lego Friends. Like to build with Legos? Have fun building and meet new friends. This month's building project theme is "Star Wars."
- When: Saturday 11 a.m. until noon
- Where: Highland Recreation Center, 400 Highland Ave., Largo
- Cost: $5 (residents with recreation card), $9.25 for non-residents