1. Full Monty. Largo's Eight O' Clock Theatre presents the Full Monty. Some unemployed steel workers decide to make some quick cash by creating a strip act at a local club, after they hear how much fun their wives had on a "Girls' Night Out."
- When: Sept. 14-23, Thursday through Saturday 8 p.m., Sunday 2 p.m.
- Where: , 105 Central Park Dr., Largo
- Cost: $25.50
- When: Friday, Sept. 14 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Seminole City Park, 7464 Ridge Rd., Seminole
3 Learn to fish, experience hands-on history, discover native plants and more at this weekend celebration of for the county's centennial.
- When: Saturday 7 a.m. until 5 p.m. and Sunday noon until 5 p.m.
- Where: Pinewood Cultural Park off of Walsingham Road, Largo.
- Cost: Free admission to cultural park events. Some food available for purchase. See Centennial story.
4. Give 'M Shelter 5K. This first annual race is a fundraiser for impoverished families around the world. The event organizer is the Pinellas Park Church of Christ.
- When: Saturday 8:15 a.m.
- Where: John Taylor Park, Largo
- Cost: $20 for 5K, $15 for 1 mile walk/run
5. Night Hike. Enjoy a September walk in the woods! There is no cost for this guided hike. Flashlights are optional.
- When: Saturday 6:30 p.m.
- Where: McGough Nature Park, 11901 146th St. N, Largo
- Cost: Free