1. Teen Halloween Party. The Wickedly Freaky Hallow-TEEN Party is Friday from 7 until 10 p.m. The free party for ages 12-17 includes a haunted house, costume contest, DJ dance party, game and more. Food will be sold at the party.
- Where: 4100 66th Ave. N, Pinellas Park
- When: Oct. 26, 7 p.m.
- Cost: Free admission, food available for purchase.
2. Spooktacular. Walk the free trick-or-treat trail from noon until 4 p.m. Largo Patch will be on the trail, too! The family-friendly event will also have an area with bounce houses, ropes course, petting zoo and more.
- Where: Largo Central Park
- When: Oct. 27, noon until 6 p.m.
- Cost: $5 in advance with recreation card, $7 day of event
3. Annual Country Jubilee. Head to Heritage Village for the 34th Annual Heritage Village Country Jubillee. Need a holiday gift? The event offers holiday crafts, a flea market and book sale. There will be tours of the historic homes, music and more.
- Where: 11909 125th St. N, Largo
- When: Oct. 27, 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Cost: Free admission, Items priced individually for sale
4. Blessing of Animals. Rev. Cydne Battreall will preside in this non-denominational service. Donations of newspapers, sheets, towels, and tennis balls are appreciated. Held in the barnyard at SPCA Tampa Bay.
- Where: SPCA Tampa Bay, 9099 130th Ave, Largo
- When: Oct. 27, 10 a.m.
5. Orange Belt Railroad. Get on board as this original play by Richard J. Budin is at the Largo Community Center. The entertaining play shares the story of Peter Demens, in 1885, who created a railroad worth millions out of nothing, just to get to what is now Pinellas County.
- Where: 400 Alt Keene, Largo
- When: October 26, 27, 28. Friday and Saturday performances are at 8 p.m., Sunday at 2 p.m..
- Cost: $15
More Halloween Coverage:
Are you awesome when it comes to creating Halloween costumes? Be sure to enter Patch's which features a $5,000 prize!