In the fourth segment of this five part docu-series on
Alzheimer's Disease: Dr. William L. Klein, an Alzheimer's Disease researcher at
Northwestern University and winner of a Zenith award from the Alzheimer's
1) Who has Alzheimer's Disease?
2) Do genetics have a direct link to Alzheimer's Disease?
3) What age does Alzheimer's Disease begin?
4) What are some of the breakthroughs in brain imaging?
5) What are the ethical implications for early detection of Alzheimer's Disease?
6) What are the emotional consequences of Alzheimer's Disease?
Episode 4: Who Does Alzheimer's Disease Affect?
If you have missed:
Episode 1: A Journey into Alzheimer's Disease: Where It All Began
Episode 2: Dementia and the Toxins that Destroy Memory and Learning
Episode 3: Why Toxins Build Up in the Brain and Can We Prevent It?
Please visit www.neurorapt.com for future episodes of the Alzheimer's Disease docu-series.
The image used in this article is © Skypixel | Dreamstime.com
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something