1. Late Largo Soldier's Letter Changed Congressman's Mind on War. Matt Sitton wrote to U.S. Rep. C.W. Bill Young about his concerns regarding improvised explosive devices in Afghanistan. Last month, he was killed by one.
2. Three Wawa Stores Coming to the Largo Area. The popular northeastern fuel and convenience store plans Largo and Pinellas Park locations.
3. Man Goes to Jail For Having a Sandwich in His Pants. The suspect refused to return the sandwich to the shelf and instead kept it in his pants, according to the arrest affidavit.
4. New Bistro Brings Authentic German Food to Largo. The new eatery German Bistro 2 offers hearty servings and complete home-cooked meals.
5. Why is it Called Starkey Road? Ever wonder about the origin of road names around Largo? Jay B. Starkey, Jr. shared memories of Largo from his childhood on the road now named after his family.