1. A 17-year-old boy hospitalized with a gunshot wound to the head has died, after apparently playing Russian Roulette with three friends in Largo.
2. A special Largo Police Department operation confiscated 121 marijuana plants and seven guns Tuesday morning, according to a news release.
3. The city manager's preliminary budget proposal shows a possible 2.75 percent increase in property tax rates.
4. Judicial candidates stumped for a seat on the bench during a candidate forum Monday night at the North Greenwood Recreation and Aquatic Complex.
5. The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office began the process Monday of notifying 300 to 400 store owners about the latest synthetic substances that they cannot sell.