1. This week we had several requests from local law enforcement to help ID suspects:
- . The suspects are accused of taking a large quantity of shoes from a store at the Largo Mall, according to police.
- . The suspect is accused of attempted armed robbery at a local bicycle shop.
- The suspect is accused of taking a wallet from a customer's purse at a Largo convenience store in April, authorities said.
- The suspect is accused of a burglary at a local plumbing business, according to the Largo Police Department.
2. . The new restaurant plans to open around Oct. 1 at Largo Mall.
3. . The man accused last month of conspiring to kidnap a child waived a bail hearing Wednesday, according to The Tampa Bay Times.
4. . The Largo Police Department launched a public safety program Tuesday to make motorists aware of the state law that requires cars to give bikes 3 feet of clearance.
5. . The Largo-based surge protection company has a government contract and worldwide sales, but owners Bob and Joanne McIntyre never forget their roots.