- Traveling Toddlers is a weekly program for toddlers ages 18-36 and their caregivers months featuring the summer theme of One World, Many Stories. The event is today from 10-11 a.m. at the Largo Public Library, 120 Central Park Dr.
- Tonight the Largo Community Center (400 Alt. Keene Rd.) turns into a Dance Club from 7-10 p.m. Dance the night away as DJ Richards plays the best 50s and 60s dance songs. No outside food or drinks are allowed. There will be nightly give-a-ways. Admission is $7.
- Moonfish Bay Gallery and Artist Studio in Madeira Beach newest exhibit is “Interpretations – A View from the Minds’ Eye”. The gallery is showcasing abstract art described as visual thinking. The gallery, 218 150th Ave. in Madeira Beach, is open from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. For more information call(727) 742-2903.
- Largo's Skate Park is open today from 4-8 p.m. Admission is $2 with a rec card, $5 without rec card.
- It's not too late to take swimming lessons. Largo offers classes by certified swim instructors who will help your child progress through the levels of the American Red Cross Learn to Swim Program. Summer classes include: 8 lessons, 30 minutes each. Classes are $28.00 per session with recreation card or $35.00 per session without card. For more information call (727)518-3128.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something