In today's five things: train for the Turkey Trot 10k, for early release day bring the kids to the library for an afternoon movie, end the night with a dance at the community center and more.
- Today, early release day, the will show the film Rango (PG) in the Children's Program Room from 2:30-4:30 p.m. Watch the trailer.
- Learn how to download eBooks from the in a class from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in the Jenkins Community Wing.
- Tonight from 7-10 p.m. the will have a best songs dance party. Admission is $7, no alcohol is permitted.
- Strengthen and Lengthen your body tonight from 6:15-7 p.m. at the . This class will increase flexibility and tone muscles. Each week the class focuses on a different muscle group Call the rec center at (727) 518-3016 for drop-in rate.
- Train for the Turkey Trot 10k. Build your endurance and meet you running goals. This class will meet once a week for a long training run. Homework assignments will be given to ensure race is a success. Race registration included in class price. Class cost is half price for youth under 17. The class runs from Sept. 21 to Nov. 23 at 6:30 p.m. at the . Cost $55 for residents, youth residents $27.50.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now