- Today, early release day, the will show the film Rango (PG) in the Children's Program Room from 2:30-4:30 p.m. Watch the trailer.
- Learn how to download eBooks from the in a class from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in the Jenkins Community Wing.
- Tonight from 7-10 p.m. the will have a best songs dance party. Admission is $7, no alcohol is permitted.
- Strengthen and Lengthen your body tonight from 6:15-7 p.m. at the . This class will increase flexibility and tone muscles. Each week the class focuses on a different muscle group Call the rec center at (727) 518-3016 for drop-in rate.
- Train for the Turkey Trot 10k. Build your endurance and meet you running goals. This class will meet once a week for a long training run. Homework assignments will be given to ensure race is a success. Race registration included in class price. Class cost is half price for youth under 17. The class runs from Sept. 21 to Nov. 23 at 6:30 p.m. at the . Cost $55 for residents, youth residents $27.50.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something