1. Parents and caregivers of babies up to 18 months old can head to the for First Steps. This is a session of storytelling, songs and finger plays. They recommend one baby per lap. Class is from 10-10:30 a.m. in the Children's Program Room.
2. Looking for a fitness class? Try Abs and Step Aerobics class at the from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Monthly fee is $40 for residents, $50 for non-residents or drop-in rate is $10 for residents.
3. The Board of County Commissioners will meet today at 6:30 p.m. On the agenda is the second reading to adopt the final millage rates and 2012 budget. The meeting will be at the Pinellas County Courthouse fifth floor assembly, 315 Court St. in Clearwater. Read the agenda.
4. New at in Largo Mall is Contagion.
- Synopsis: When Beth Emhoff , played by Gwyneth Paltrow, returns to Minnesota from a Hong Kong business trip, she attributes her malaise she feels to jet lag. But, two days later, she’s found dead. Doctors tell her shocked husband, played by Matt Damon, that they don’t know what killed her. Soon others start have the same symptoms, and a global pandemic explodes.
- Watch the trailer. Watch this movie at Regal Cinema, Monday through Thursday, anytime for $4.50; Friday-Saturday $9. Here are today’s showtimes.
5. The Cycling & Abs class is today from 6:15-7:15 p.m. It's 45 minutes of spinning followed by 15 minutes of abdominal exercise. Class is $5 for residents, $6.25 for non-residents with card and $9.25 for guests.