- Jump start your week with an hour of Indoor Cycling at from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Call (727)518-3125 to reserve your bike. Class is $5 for residents with a rec card.
- Protect yourself from bug bites. If you haven't noticed mosquitoes are back with a vengeance. Spending a night on the town or if you plan on being outdoors spray yourself with bug repellant.
- If you missed the premiere of Captain America this weekend you can catch a show at half the price, $4.50, at Monday through Thursday.
- Today adds Multigrain Oatmeal to its nutritious breakfast menu for health-conscious customers. Chick-fil-A’s oatmeal is kettle-cooked and customizable with an array of toppings, including cinnamon brown sugar, roasted mixed nuts or a dried fruit blend. Oatmeal is $2.49 and only 120 calories.
- Tonight at fitness instructor Marci Vucich will teach an abs and step aerobic class from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Class fee is $10 ($5 for abs and $5 for step aerobics).
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something