1. . The owner voluntarily surrendered the chickens, which were not neglected or harmed, officials said.
2. . On Saturday, St. Petersburg College hosted President Barack Obama, who spoke to more than 11,000 supporters
3. . The Largo Police Department was called Thursday afternoon when a customer refused to pay his bill at the Fat Cat Tavern in Clearwater.
4. . An online search helped a local man find a business for his family.
5. Hometown Bucs Player Realizes His Dream. Leonard Johnson, who grew up playing football at Largo High, has cracked his first NFL roster with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.