For those who have not been keeping an eye on the calendar, Thanksgiving is less than one week away. There's still time to make plans to dine at a Largo restaurant, if you don't want to cook a Thanksgiving meal.
Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving
- 776 Missouri Avenue North, Largo
- Open noon until 8 p.m. The regular menu will be available. There will also be special ham and turkey dishes with all the fixings.
Cody's Original Roadhouse
- 2890 West Bay Drive, Belleair Bluffs
- Open from 11 a.m. until 10:30 p.m. The regular menu will be available along with a special turkey dinner with sides and a salad.
E & E Stakeout Grill
- 100 Indian Rocks Road, Belleair Bluffs
- Open noon until 9 p.m. The dinner menu will be served all day. Plus, the chef special will be a traditional turkey dinner.
Savory Restaurant & Pizzeria
- 12881 Walsingham Road, Largo
- Open 7 a.m. until noon for breakfast
Three Coins Family Restaurant
- 1700 Missouri Avenue North, Largo
- Open 7 a.m. until 9 p.m. The regular meu will be available. Plus, Thanksgiving and prime rib specials.
- 2076 Seminole Boulevard, Largo
- 727- 584-7084
- Open 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. with a special holiday menu.
Places to Get Pre-cooked Meals to Eat at Home
- 12551 Indian Rocks Road #18, Largo
- Pre-order by Nov. 19 your carry-out Thanksgiving Dinner. Dinner includes fully boneless roasted turkey with herb stuffing, a vegetable saute of zucchini, squash, green beans and sweet potatoes; turkey gravy, bread stuffing, cranberry sauce and potatoes dauphinoise. Cost is $15.95 per person with a six person minimum. Desserts and other food items are available at additonal cost.
- 2250 Seminole Boulevard, Largo
- Pre-order by Nov. 18 for pick-up on Wednesday. Holiday meals with hams and turkey are available.
Curious about the holiday hours of your favorite Largo restaurant? You can find the restaurant's phone number in our Business Directory
If you know of another Largo restaurant that will be open on Thanksgiving, let us know and we'll add it to this story!