The published its complete 2012-2013 season.
The show season will span ten months and feature more than 30 artists, who will offer a diverse and exciting array of performances, including theatre, dance, family-friendly shows, jazz, classical, pop, and rock music.
Tickets to all performances in the 2012-2013 season will go on public sale this Thursday, August 30 at 10 a.m. Tickets are available online at LargoArts.com or by calling (727)587-6793.
Performances such as Bret Michaels, Jane Monheit, Tom Rush and Marty Stuart have already gone on public sale.
Nine performances from the new season being announced for the first time this week are:
- A Big Band Christmas featuring The 10 O'Clock Swing Band, December 8 at 2p.m.; Tickets $24.50
- The Rat Pack Now, January 5 at 8p.m.; Tickets-$29.50, $34.50, $39.50
- Let's Hang On - Tribute to The Jersey Boys, Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, January 13 at 2p.m.; Tickets- $24.50, $29.50, $34.50
- The Stephen Sondheim Songbook, January 25-27; Tickets- $22.50, $26.50, $19.50 Group/student
- Yesterday and Today - The Interactive Beatles Experience, February 8 at 8 p.m.; Tickets- $29.50
- Rave On! The Buddy Holly Tribute, February 10 at 2 p.m.; Tickets- $29.50
- Les Paul & Mary Ford Tribute, March 13 at 7 p.m.; Tickets- $19.50, $24.50, $29.50
- The Baby Boomer Comedy Show, March 23 at 8 p.m.; Tickets- $19.50, $24.50, $29.50
- An Evening with Groucho, April 21 at 7 p.m.; Tickets- $24.50, $29.50, $34.50