Ready to pull out the boxes of holiday ornaments, glittery tinsel and strings of lights?
If a "real" Christmas tree is part of your holiday decorating plan, several nonprofits around Largo have plenty of fresh trees for sale. Proceeds benefit the hosting nonprofits and other local charities.
For 30 years, St. Paul's United Methodist Church has sold Christmas trees. The trees are tucked under a yellow and white tent across from the church at the intersection of Rosery Road and Highland Avenue.
The men's ministry at the church runs the sale and some of the men even go up to North Carolina to get the trees. Wreaths are also available.
Places to buy Christmas trees:
1. St. Paul's United Methodist Church
- Address: 1199 Highland Ave NE, Largo
- Hours: Monday through Friday 3 until 8 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. until 8 p.m., Sunday noon until 8 p.m.
- Trees and wreaths from North Carolina
2. Boy Scout Troop 340
- Address: 5400 Seminole Blvd., Seminole
- Hours: Monday through Friday 6 until 9 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. until 9 p.m., Sunday noon until 9 p.m.
- Trees come from Michigan
3. Seminole Assembly
- Address: 10600 113th St. N., Seminole
- Hours: Daily 9 a.m. until 9 p.m.
- Trees come from Oregon
4. Seminole Kiwanis
- Address: 113th Street near 84th Avenue in Seminole
- Hours: Monday through Friday 4 until 8 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. until 8 p.m., Sunday noon until 7 p.m.
- Trees come from North Carolina
Know of other nonprofits selling trees around Largo? Please add the name, address and hours in the comments below.