Pinellas County reclaimed water seasonal restrictions will begin Tuesday, Oct. 1. These restrictions limit reclaimed water irrigation during authorized hours to three days per week based on house number.
The mandatory seasonal restrictions in accordance with Pinellas County Code 82-3 state:
· Watering is prohibited between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
· No reclaimed watering is permitted on Monday.
· Even-numbered houses may water on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
· Odd-numbered houses may water on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
· For properties containing a mix of addresses, or where an address cannot be determined, such as common areas associated with a residential subdivision, watering is permitted on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
Customers are encouraged to follow these restrictions throughout the year to promote a healthy, drought-tolerant lawn with deep roots. These restrictions are mandatory during Florida’s traditional dry seasons, which are April through June and October through November. Violations of these restrictions may result in a $193 fine.
For more information, visit www.pinellascounty.org/utilities/reclaim-irrigation.htm, or call (727) 464-4000.
For more information on Pinellas County services and programs, visit www.pinellascounty.org, now with LiveChat, or create a shortcut to www.pinellascounty.org/mobile on any smartphone. Pinellas County government is on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Pinellas County complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act.