Pinellas County Health and Community Services will close its offices on Friday, Sept. 20 at 11 a.m. for in-service day. All offices will reopen at 8 a.m. on Monday, Sept. 23,
and resume normal business hours.
Health and Human Services / Veterans’ Services:
· 2189 Cleveland St., Clearwater
· 647 First Ave. N., St. Petersburg
· 8751 Ulmerton Road, Largo
· 301 S. Disston Ave., Tarpon Springs
And the offices of:
· Justice and Consumer Services, 631 Chestnut St., Clearwater
· Code Enforcement, 440 Court St, Clearwater
· Community Development at 600 Cleveland St, Clearwater
For more information on Pinellas County services and programs, visit www.pinellascounty.org, now with LiveChat, or create a shortcut to www.pinellascounty.org/mobile on any smartphone. Pinellas County government is on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Pinellas County complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act.