Invite a friend
Ab and Step Aerobics
This class combines the ab body sculpting class and the step aerobics class for a low monthly fee. It is a low impact high intensity workout that includes weight resistance and floor exercises. The first 45 minutes is focused on abs and body sculpting and the last hour is step aerobics. The class is led by Marci Vucich. It targets cardiovascular, strength training, toning and flexibility.
No classes on Dec. 23, Jan. 17 and Feb. 21.
|Where||Highland Recreation Complex 400 Highland Ave NE, Largo, FL 33770|
|Time||6:30 pm–8:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Price||Monthly fees: $40 residents, $50 non-residents|
More About Highland Recreation Complex
Located across the Largo Police Department, the recreation center is a safe place for kids and families to have fun and take classes. It offers programs in dance, cheerleading, scrapbooks, computers, sports, yoga and wellness.
There are indoor and outdoor basketball courts, a fitness center, hard court tennis courts, skate park and program rooms. The center has the tallest municipal water slide in the county and is home to Highland Family Aquatics Center.
Other events here
- Line Dancing Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Crazy Crafts Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:30 pm–6:15 pm
- Dance with Dot-Tap Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Dance with Dot-Tap Choreography Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11:30 am–12:00 pm
- Woodcarving, wood burning, painting on wood Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Ab Structure Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 6:30 pm–7:15 pm
- Step Aerobics Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Pinellas Writers and Authors Meeting Weekly on Saturdays, 9:30 am–12:00 pm
- Me and Mom Fitness Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am–11:00 am