Invite a friend
Monopoly Tournament Fundraiser
The Largo Recreation, Parks and Arts Department will be hosting its first ever Monopoly Fundraising Tournament at the Highland Recreation Center. All proceeds from this event will go toward the City of Largo Summer Camp Scholarship Fund, providing financial assistance to youth campers in Largo.
The tournament will take place from 9am-4pm and will consist of three rounds. Prizes valued at $250, $150, and $75 will be awarded to the top three winners overall. Players must complete all three rounds to be eligible for prizes. Entry cost is $25 per player, $20 for students or military, or $100 for a team of six.
Highland's Monopoly Tournament is proudly sponsored by Hasbro, Regions Bank, Chick-fil-A Largo, Pinch-a-Penny, Largo Cultural Center, and Holiday Inn and Suites Harbourside. Food will be available on site for purchase. For more information, call Highland Recreation at (727)518-3016 or visit HighlandRecreation.com.
|Where||Highland Recreation Complex 400 Highland Ave NE, Largo, FL 33770|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||9:00 am–4:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens, Seniors|
|Price||$25 per player|
More About Highland Recreation Complex
Located across the Largo Police Department, the recreation center is a safe place for kids and families to have fun and take classes. It offers programs in dance, cheerleading, scrapbooks, computers, sports, yoga and wellness.
There are indoor and outdoor basketball courts, a fitness center, hard court tennis courts, skate park and program rooms. The center has the tallest municipal water slide in the county and is home to Highland Family Aquatics Center.
Other events here
- Line Dancing Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Me and Mom Fitness Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am–11:00 am
- Ballroom Dance Basics Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Ab Structure Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 6:30 pm–7:15 pm
- Ab and Step Aerobics Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Beginner Ballroom Dance Weekly on Mondays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Step Aerobics Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Dance with Dot-Tap Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Dance with Dot-Tap Choreography Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11:30 am–12:00 pm
- Crazy Crafts Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:30 pm–6:15 pm