Weekend Things To Do, Jan. 4-6: Trains, Market, Epiphany
Here are some fun things to do this weekend in Largo and around Pinellas.
Have an idea of your own? Add it to our Largo Patch events calendar. It is easy and free to post events.
- 7500 Ulmerton Rd., Largo
- Friday from 8 until 11 p.m.
- Cost is $9
- Includes a free Tango lesson, light meal and three hours of dancing
- Largo Community Center, 400 Alternate Keene Rd., Largo
- Saturday from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Food, produce, crafts
- Largo Central Park, 101 Central Park Dr., Largo
- Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Free, although donations are welcome.
- Ride the miniature trains through Largo Central Park
- Fort De Soto, 3500 Pinellas Bayway S., Tierra Verde
- Saturdays and Sundays at 10 a.m.
- No charge for the walk, parking fee is $5
- One-hour guided nature walks, along six different trails
- Various Tarpon Springs locations (see notes below)
- Saturday and Sunday
- Begins Saturday at noon with a blessing of the fleet at the Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks. Epiphany events include a Saturday evening dance, Sunday morning service and procession from St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Cathedral, the cross dive in Springs Bayou and an Epiphany festival with music and food Sunday afternoon. Find more details on Tarpon Springs Patch.
Find more weekend things to do on the Largo Patch events calendar.