Weekend Things to Do, Jan. 25-27: Largo Open Air Market, Folk Music Fest, Sniff University
Here are some fun things to do this weekend in Largo and around Pinellas.
Have an idea of your own? Add it to our Largo Patch events calendar. It is easy and free to post events.
- Largo Community Center, 400 Alt. Keene Rd.
- Saturday, Jan. 26, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Free to attend
- Vendors displaying crafts and other items
- Heritage Village, 11905 125th St. N.
- Saturday, Jan. 26, from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- $5 suggested donation for adults; children 12 and younger are free
- Traditional folk, gospel, country and bluegrass music; dancers, storytellers, model trains, traditional craft demonstrations and antique cars; refreshments for sale
- 6340 126th Ave. N.
- Saturday, Jan. 26, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- $5 admision; Children younger than 12, accompanied by an adult, get in free
- Food and refreshments, layouts, displays and door prizes
- SPCA Tampa Bay, 9099 130th Ave.
- Saturday, Jan. 26, 2-5 p.m.
- Agility class and demo; entertainment by Glass Half Full from 3-5 p.m.; food, prizes and merchandise sale
- Chick-fil-A, 3423 Ulmerton Rd.
- Sunday, Jan. 27, 5 p.m.
- Games, prizes, pictures with the Cow; kids wearing their favorite football jersey receive a free plush cow and special dessert treat!
Find more weekend things to do on the Largo Patch events calendar.