1. Lights of Lake Park Estates- Follow three-miles of holiday lights and decorations in the neighborhoods of Lake Park Estates, Wieker, Lakeside Estates, and Lake Seminole Village. Here is a map to follow.The lights started in 1993 as a memorial to Lake Park Estates' neighbor Ruby Dow. Donations benefit Suncoast Hospice as a thank you for the care Dow received from them.
- If you go: The light display goes through Dec. 31: Sunday through Thursday 6-10 p.m., Friday and Saturday 6-11 p.m.
2. Holiday Lights in the Gardens- More than 500,000 lights illuminate the thousands of plants and trees in the Florida Botanical Gardens. Enjoy refreshments and entertainment each night. Here is the performer/special entertainment schedule . A $2 suggested donation (no fee for children under 13) benefits the Florida Botanical Gardens Foundation.
- If you go: The light display is open 5:30 until 9:30 p.m. through Jan. 1.
3. Holiday Lights in Largo's Central Park- More than 1,000,000 lights turn the beautiful park into a Winter Wonderland. Lights are everywhere from the trails to the trees. The playground is open for children to play and enjoy the lights. Plus, enjoy s'mores, hotdogs and popcorn many nights in the park's new fire circle.
4. Follow Santa's Journey- Watch Santa online as he heads to Largo. Track his journey around the globe via the Internet.