1. Songs of Summer Benefit. This evening filled with live music, hors d'oeuvres, and a special pie auction will benefit the Caregivers Support Network. The event will be held at the Largo Community Center, 400 Alternate Keene Road, at 5 p.m. Friday, June 15. Tickets are available for $25 at the Largo Community Center.
2. Low Cost Antique Appraisals. Tampa Bay antiques experts will answer questions on antique valuations at the Heritage Village Antique Appraisal Fair from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, June 16th, for a fee of $5 per item or $12 for three items. The event is sponsored by the Pinellas County Historical Society. All proceeds benefit Heritage Village.
3. Open Air Market. Come and enjoy the last Open Air Market of the season on Saturday, June 16th. The event will occur at the Largo Community Center at 400 Alternate Keene Road from 9 a.m to 2 p.m. The market consists of produce, crafters, food vendors, jewelry, artists and entertainment.
4. Monthly Night Hikes. Enjoy a guided walk with Dad through the woods interacting with wildife. Flashlights are optional, and donations are accepted. The event is at 6:30 p.m. June 16 at McGough Nature Park, 11901 146th St. N.
5. Recognizing Father's Day. All dads will receive free admission to the Highlands Family Aquatic Center on Father's Day with one paid child. Child admission is $4 with a recreation card, or $7 without. Free hot dogs and chair massages from a licensed massage therapist will be provided. The event is from 1:30-3:30 p.m. June 17 at the Highlands Family Aquatic Center, 400 Highland Ave.