Patch Picks: Five Best Places For Easter Brunch
Enjoy Easter brunch at these restaurants: Cafe Largo, Farmer's Kitchen Market, E&E Stakeout Grill, Caretta on the Bluff and Columbia Restaurant.
Easter will be on Sunday, April 24, 2011. Many families celebrate by attending church and then enjoying a nice Easter brunch. Patch discovered some of the best places to go for Easter Brunch both in and around Largo.
Enjoy Easter brunch at these restaurants: Cafe Largo, Farmer's Kitchen Market, E&E Stakeout Grill, Caretta on the Bluff and Columbia Restaurant. Most of the restaurants require reservations, so make your plans soon.
- Cafe Largo will be open for Easter from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. The French restaurant will serve its Easter Wine Paring dinner: Rilette de Canard or Terrine de Légume, Bouillabaise or Filet d'Agneau Roti a l'Aubergine, Fromages et salade and Baba au Rhum. Wine courses included. Cost is $64.95 per person. Easter dinner specials will be offered April 21 to April 24, 2011. Early reservations recommended. Cafe Largo is located at The Galleria Plaza, 12551 Indian Rocks Road, #18 Largo, FL. 33774. For reservations, call (727) 596-6282.
- Farmer's Kitchen Restaurant will serve Easter dinner specials, starting at 11 a.m. Menu includes breakfast specials, such as stuffed French toast with bananas and peanut butter, strawberry crepes, Belgian waffles and country-fried steak. Easter dinner includes smoked, baked ham with fruit cocktail sauce. Farmer's Kitchen Restaurant is located at 3500 East Bay Drive, Largo, FL. 33771. Parties of five or more need to reserve. For more information, call (727) 530-5181.
- E&E Stakeout Grill will offer a decadent Easter menu, including their regular dinner menu. Easter dinner specials range from $17.95 to $26.95. Entries will include baked Smithfield ham, medallion of veal tenderloin, grilled salmon, herb-crusted filet of Alaskan halibut and Colorado lamb shank, “Ranchero”. Dessert will be Banana Forster Cheese Cake ($6.00). E&E Stakeout Grill is located at 100 N. Indian Rocks Road, Bellair Bluffs, FL. 33770. They will be open from noon to 9 p.m. For reservations, call (727) 585-6399.
- Caretta on the Gulf, located in the Sandpearl Resort, is offering its beachside brunch buffet, including a raw bar, ceviche, duck confit and a New York strip loin with horseradish cream. Price is $59 per person, $19 children, ages four to twelve. Hours are 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Reservations are needed. Caretta on the Gulf is located inn the Sandpearl Resort, 500 Mandalay Avenue, Clearwater Beach, FL. 33767. For reservations, call (727) 441-2425.
- Columbia Restaurant: The famed restaurant will be open for Easter from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. In addition to foods from their traditional dinner menu, Easter specials will include roast leg of lamb, baked Virginia ham, Sangria de Cava and Chocolate Tres Leches. Reservations are required. Columbia Restaurant is located at 800 2nd Avenue NE # 4001 St. Petersburg, FL. 33701. To make reservations, call (727) 822-8000.