Patch Picks: Five Family-Style Restaurants In Largo You Got To Try
Here are some of Largo's family-friendly restaurants: Cottage Cafe, Acropol Family Restaurant, DeLosa's Pizzeria, Largo Family Restaurant and Fiddlestix Restaurant.
Are you headed out to eat? You'll have a variety of choices, from one of the area's seafood restaurants, restaurants on the beach or a sports bar and lounge. When you want to take the family out for good food, you'll want a place that caters to all ages.
Whether you need a place to take your older parents or young kids, you can't go wrong with the following places. Here are Patch's picks for family-friendly restaurants.
- Cottage Cafe and Tea Room: This restaurant may not come to mind first, but it needs to be on your go-to list. Enjoy family-style dining in beautiful tea rooms. The restaurant offers decadent dishes like lasagne, shrimp parmesan and steak. For lunch, try a deluxe hamburger meal ($7.95), Debi's Chicken Salad ($8.95) or Sam's Special Dip ($8.95). Dinners run from $8.95 to $15.95 with kid meals at $5.95.
- DeLosa's Pizza & Italian Restaurant: This pizzeria is perfect for the family. It offers pizza, wings, subs, pasta and salads. If you're longing for pizza, try the two slices of cheese and a drink meal for $5.75. Or try the family special of one large cheese pizza, large salad and a dozen garlic knots for $19.95.
- Acropol Family Restaurant: This casual restaurant offers American Greek meals with big portions and reasonable prices. Try their huge gyro sandwich, barbecue ribs or the Acropol special (with Greek favorites of patisio, mousaka, grape leaves, spinach pie, feta, gyro meat and Greek salad). Prices run from $5.95 to $14.95.
- Largo Family Restaurant: The family-style dining offers a comfortable atmosphere. It serves a variety of family favorites like salads, burgers, sandwiches, clubs, kabobs, roasts, seafood and steak. Breakfast is served all day and includes many choices. Try the egg, toast and potatoes or grits ($2.25) or two plain crepes ($3.35). If you're really hungry try the steak skillet of ribeye steak, onions, peppers, mushrooms and cheese ($6.45).
- Fiddlestix Restaurant: This restaurant serves breakfast all day and tasty lunch meals. Enjoy a breakfast omelet, burgers and melts, salads and deli sandwiches. A kids' menu offers favorites of peanut butter and jelly, pizza and chicken nuggets ($2.99 to $3.99). Breakfasts range from simple meals of two eggs and toast ($1.99) to the huge, meat lover omelet ($6.99). Subs, sandwiches and burgers are very reasonable, $3.99 to $7.99.