New and Longtime Businesses, Elephant on the Beach and More on Patch
Busy week? Allow us, to catch you up on some of the highlights.
1. What Are They Building On That Corner? Currently Largo has 21 proposed projects for new or redeveloped buildings.
2. Selling Quality Fresh Food: A Family Tradition for 100 Years. Jam's Farm Fresh Produce Market sells a wide variety of fresh fruit and vegetables.
3. Untouchables Attracts RNC Journalists from Chicago, 'Elephant' Seen on Indian Rocks Beach and other stories related to the Republican National Convention in our area.
4. Largo Soldier's Family Moved by Community's Support. The community continues to show its support for fallen American hero and Indian Rocks Christian School grad, Matthew Sitton.
5. Tropical Storm Isaac complete coverage on Largo Patch including:
- Her Name is Stormy Gayle, and She's Ready for Isaac. A local woman who got her name when she was born during a tornado 55 years ago now embraces storms with perseverance and preparation
- Beachgoers Find Cool Shells Before Isaac. Before the county issued a beach advisory, some families enjoyed time last Sunday at Indian Rocks Beach.
- What's Your Hurricane Evacuation Zone and Plan? Reminders about hurricane plans.