Mom Expo Set for Saturday: Tools for a 'Healthy Happy Family'
Good Living Magazine hosts trainers, experts, vendors and speakers to touch on health and parenting issues during the Healthy Happy Family Expo at the Conmy Center this Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Moms won't want to miss the Healthy Happy Family Expo at The Comny Center on Saturday in Dunedin.
Good Living Magazine invited trainers, experts, vendors and speakers to touch on health and parenting issues important to all Moms.
Seminars, demos and giveaways touch on topics including weight loss, tips for forming good toddler eating habits, getting your family active, teen eating disorders, teen drug use, family relationships, pregnancy, learning disabilities, money habits, and more.
Guest speakers include:
- Forbes Riley, a local fitness celebrity
- Jenny Hodges, a local mom who lost 212 pounds
- Michelle Phillips, a celebrity makeup artist
Want to Go?
- When: Saturday, Sept. 22; 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: The Comney Center at Our Lady of Lourdes Church, 750 San Salvador Dr.
- Cost: Free with a canned food donation for RCS Food Bank or a clothes donation for Clothes to Kids.
- More information: http://tampabaygoodliving.com/healthy-happy-family-expo/