Help ID the Suspects, Buffalo Wild Wings and More on Patch
Busy week? Allow us to catch you up on some of the highlights
1. This week we had several requests from local law enforcement to help ID suspects:
- Police Seek ID of Three Suspects in a Shoe Store Burglary. The suspects are accused of taking a large quantity of shoes from a store at the Largo Mall, according to police.
- Authorities Seek ID of Attempted Bike Shop Robber. The suspect is accused of attempted armed robbery at a local bicycle shop.
- Can You ID This Suspected Wallet Thief? The suspect is accused of taking a wallet from a customer's purse at a Largo convenience store in April, authorities said.
- Can You ID This Suspected Copper Thief? The suspect is accused of a burglary at a local plumbing business, according to the Largo Police Department.
2. Buffalo Wild Wings Coming Soon to Largo. The new restaurant plans to open around Oct. 1 at Largo Mall.
3. Largo Puppeteer Waives Bail Hearing. The man accused last month of conspiring to kidnap a child waived a bail hearing Wednesday, according to The Tampa Bay Times.
4. Largo Police Start Bicycle Safety Campaign. The Largo Police Department launched a public safety program Tuesday to make motorists aware of the state law that requires cars to give bikes 3 feet of clearance.
5. Ditek Has Global Reach and Local Ties. The Largo-based surge protection company has a government contract and worldwide sales, but owners Bob and Joanne McIntyre never forget their roots.