Five Places To stay While in Largo For Spring Break
It's almost that time of year again, and Patch brings you a list of places that will make your stay in Largo more enjoyable.
With another spring break season right around the corner, the Tampa Bay area will soon be flooded with college students, vacationing families, baseball fans and all sorts of people who just want to get away.
One of the biggest dilemmas for travelers during this time is where to stay; do you prefer a large chain hotel, smaller, full service motel, or intimate B&B to spend your time in when you’re not out soaking up the rays and the sights?
Whatever type of accommodations you are searching for, Largo is sure to have a lodging that’s just right for you. Take a look at Patch’s five places to stay while visiting this side of Tampa Bay.
1. Hampton Inn Suites. This modern hotel has all the amenities you would expect from a major chain, such as WiFi, free breakfast, a business center and a pool. Best of all, it's right across the street from Largo Central Park and a short drive away both the beaches and the interstate, providing easy access to anywhere you want to go while you're in town.
2. Laughing Lizard Bed & Breakfast. Located a short drive from downtown Largo on Indian Rocks Beach, this comfy, colorful B&B epitomizes what Florida is all about: having fun in the sun. With five unique rooms, privacy shouldn't be an issue, and with the beach right across the street, a good time is all but guaranteed.
3. West Bay Mobile Home & RV Park. Travelling to Florida by motor coach? No problem, as Largo has a number of facilities available to park your RV while you enjoy the surroundings. This site on West Bay Drive is home to a 55-and-up mobile home community, but it allows RV customers of any age, ensuring a relaxing stay while you explore the neighboring beaches and entertainment venues. Check our listing page for more motor home venues.
4. Birdsong Motel. Colorful, clean and quaint is the best way to describe this Seminole Boulevard motel. Offering daily or weekly rentals and featuring a pool and an abundance of lush landscaping, the Birdsong is an ideal place to spend spring break without spending a lot of dough.
5. Suburban Extended Stay Hotel. The convenience of a large chain hotel with the comfort of small scale lodging is the best selling point of this Ulmerton Road facility. Rooms are available in a variety of sizes, some with kitchens, and there is a laundry room on site for those who are staying for more than a couple of days. Plus it's just a short drive to many popular locations in the area, including the beaches and Busch Gardens.