Dollar Store, Animal Hospital and Medical Center Planned for Largo
Community members can meet this week with project planners and city officials on three proposed projects.
When businesses build or rebuild in Largo, neighbors often have the opportunity to learn more about the development plans.
This week three neighborhood compatibility plans will be held. Residents can come to the public meetings, see plans, ask questions or share concerns.
1. Dollar General Store
- Proposed 9,100 square-foot store
- 12500 Seminole Blvd.
- Meeting is Aug. 20 at 6 p.m. in the Community Room of Largo City Hall.
2. Amazon Animal Hospital
- Proposed 5,589 square-foot veterinary clinic
- Vacant property on the northeast corner of Dodge Street and Roosevelt Blvd.
- Meeting is Aug. 22 at 6 p.m. in the Community Room of Largo City Hall.
3. St. Michael's Medical Center
- What: proposed 21,320 square-foot medical office
- 1018 West Bay Drive.
- Meeting is Aug. 23 at 6 p.m. in the Community Room of Largo City Hall.