Debby Wreaks Havoc Across Bay Area
Reports of flooding, closings and wind damage from Tropical Storm Debby have come in from Sarasota all the way north to Pasco County.
As Tropical Storm Debby continues to keep Florida in her sights, stories are pouring in from all over the Tampa Bay area.
Some stories have been lighthearted and heartwarming, others heartbreaking. Here is a look at some of the top headlines over the past two days that have appeared on Largo Patch and its 18 sister sites in the Tampa Bay area.
- Dogs Swept Into Overflowing Culvert as Debby Lashes St. Pete
- Devastation in Pass-A-Grille
- Video: Riders of the Storm Surf Through Tropical Storm
- Humane Society Flooded During Tropical Storm Debby
- Photos: Apparent Tornado Goes Through Largo's McGough Park
- Debby’s Floodwaters Damage Palm Harbor Road
- Debby Makes Waves for Dunedin Windsurfer
- Photos: Debby’s Damage the Day After
- Flooding Forces Valrico Residents to Move to Higher Ground
- Photos: Tropical Storm Debby Pounds Tampa's Shores
- Video: Road Tubing on Flooded Bayshore Boulevard
- Residents Evacuate Sunrise Village in Temple Terrace
- Flooding on 15th Street in Temple Terrace
- Tropical Storm Debby Causes Flooding in Carrollwood
- Tropical Storm Debby: New Tampa Images, Reader Comments
- Possible Tornado Strikes New Port Richey
- Residents Help Downtown Business Owners Hit by Debby
- Skies Clear Briefly in Land O' Lakes
Also, don't miss the latest updates from the Largo area.
Stay safe out there!