EASLEY, SC — California rallied to beat Florida 5-4 on Monday in the local all-stars' final game at the Big League World Series.
The Florida District 12 squad, with players from Clearwater, Dunedin, Largo and Palm Harbor who were representing the Southeast, finished 1-3 at the tournament, while California improved to 3-1.
Indiana and South Carolina will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday during the U.S. semifinal. The winner advances to face either Puerto Rico or Venezuela in Wednesday's 8 p.m. championship game, which will be shown on ESPN.
- Players Grab Bibles, Bats in Big League World Series
- Big League Visits Shriners Hospitals For Children
- Team Bus Breaks Down on Way to Big League World Series
- All-Stars Drop Big League World Series Opener
- Big Leaguers Take Down Texas in World Series, Game 2
- Florida Big Leaguers Fall to SC in World Series, Game 3