5 Things to Do This Weekend: July 27-29
Here are our picks for fun things to do this weekend in Largo. Have an idea of your own? Share it in the comments!
- When: 8 p.m, Friday, July 27
- Where: Largo Cultural Center, 105 Central Park Dr.
- How much: Tickets are $49 upper rows and sides, $54 middle rows, and $59 VIP.
2. Splash's Treasure Hunt. Adventure awaits at Splash's Treasure Hunt this weekend. Kids can enjoy fun treasure hunts as well as swim lessons and free food.
- When: 11 a.m, Saturday, July 28
- Where: Southwest Pool, 13120 Vonn Rd
- How much: $3 with a Largo recreation card ($5 without)
3. Book Festival. Everyone is invited to browse and purchase new and gently used items at the Belleair Book Festival this weekend.
- When: 10 a.m., Saturday, July 28
- Where: 901 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Belleair
- How much: Free to attend
4. Rain Harvesting Workshop. Learn how to make and set up a rain barrel to collect rain water from your roof this weekend.
- When: 9 a.m., Saturday, July 28
- Where: 12520 Ulmerton Rd
- How much: $10
5. Dunedin Blue Jays Chili Cookoff. Join The Dunedin Blue Jays as they host the Charlotte Stone Crabs. Proceeds from the Chili Tasting will benefit RCS Food Bank.
- When: 4-8 p.m., Sunday, July 29
- Where: Florida Auto Exchange Stadium, 373 Douglas Ave., Dunedin
- How much: $10 includes a ticket to the game and all you can eat chili tasting