42 Chickens, President Obama and More on Patch
Busy week? Allow us to catch you up on some of the highlights.
1. 42 Chickens Found at Belleair Bluffs Home. The owner voluntarily surrendered the chickens, which were not neglected or harmed, officials said.
2. Obama Met by 11,000 Supporters at St. Pete College. On Saturday, St. Petersburg College hosted President Barack Obama, who spoke to more than 11,000 supporters
3. Customer Urinates on Floor, Refuses to Pay $35 Bar Tab, Police Say. The Largo Police Department was called Thursday afternoon when a customer refused to pay his bill at the Fat Cat Tavern in Clearwater.
4. Boris Begins His American Dream With Largo Coffee Shop. An online search helped a local man find a business for his family.
5. Hometown Bucs Player Realizes His Dream. Leonard Johnson, who grew up playing football at Largo High, has cracked his first NFL roster with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.